- Category: NAMM Articles
- Published: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 03:34
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1249
Employees are Nomura's greatest asset. Join our team today!
LATEST JOBS POSTINGS
As part of the Trading team, the candidate will work with the Investment and Operations teams, and deal with external counterparties to ensure smooth execution of trades.
- Trade execution for multiple asset classes (equities, fixed income, currency).
- Work closely with portfolio managers for trade order executions while managing market order flows, transaction costs and portfolio risk.
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with counterparties
- Keeping up to date with market news, exchange rules & regulations and notifying team members in a timely manner of any relevant changes
- Working with operations team to constantly mitigate risk and improve trade settlement.
- 1-3 years' experience as an execution trader/dealer with any of the assets classes
- Meticulous, diligence and high attention to detail are a must
- A team player but must also be comfortable working independently.
- Must be meticulous with fine attention to accuracy and detail.
- Previous experience in financial markets and basic understanding of debt and equity markets.
- Ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure
As part of the Marketing and Client Services team, the candidate will be the point of contact for clients and new business for the company.
- Responsibilities include supporting the company’s business development activities through an in-depth understanding of the group’s investment offerings, and developing our distribution network by establishing and maintaining relationships with distribution partners.
- Relationship management for the company’s clients and distribution partners; gather constructive feedback from clients on areas of concerns and subsequently work with the relevant departments of the company to address clients’ concerns. To escalate concerns to senior management where necessary.
- Preparations of sales pitch materials and responding to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal, and Due Diligence Questionnaires from prospective clients and distribution partners.
- Understand the investment needs of existing and prospective/targeted clients and ensure the proposal of potential investment solutions are in accordance to these clients’ investment objectives.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with a Product or a Distribution role at a Bank or a Private Bank is well-regarded.
- Well-spoken and able to express self fluently in writing.
- Able to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; by researching and analyzing sales options.
- Able to work independently, under tight deadlines with minimum supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Meticulous and efficient in collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for reporting/presentations.
Interested applicants to email their CV and Cover Letter to: Joanne@nomura-asset.com.my